- PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY GENERALLY. We take measures to monitor and update our privacy and data collection and storage policies and procedures to consistently meet or exceed industry security standards. a. USA. Our servers are located in the United States. Any information collected through our Site is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Site or otherwise provide us with information from outside of the United States, you understand that your data will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. b. Industry-Standard Protection. We utilize industry-standard security measures to safeguard the information we collect, maintain and use. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. However, Package All does not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures. c. Limitation on Access. Access to any personal information we collect and store is generally restricted to those employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information. d. Children. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under 16, please do not use or website or provide personal information to us. If you wish to provide information to us and are under sixteen (16) years old, we first need verifiable parental consent. If we discover any personal information of children under sixteen has been collected without verifiable parental consent, we will immediately delete the information. e. Selling Data. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with subsidiary companies within our corporate group.
- WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION. We collect and share information from the users of our Site and Services to manage our contractual relationships, comply with legal obligations and/or because we have a legitimate business interest to do so. We collect and share information to: (a) provide our Site and Services; (b) provide information about our products and Services; (c) provide information about data security and privacy; (d) learn more about our customer’s preferences; (e) enhance, personalize and support your experience on our Site; (f) enhance and develop our products and Services based on your direct comments and/or on the pages or information you view on our Site; (g) communicate with you; and (h) analyze the traffic to our Site. We may provide you the opportunity to consent to receive commercial email from us related to our products or Services, or other information we believe you may be interested in receiving when you seek information from us. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out from receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receiving from us to information regarding our products and/or Services, or other information you have specifically requested.
- Contact information (name,company name, title,mailing address, telephone, electronic mail address,facsimile address);
- Shipping information;
- Order information;
- Inquiry information;
- Communications to and from you.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to: • Make the user experience more user friendly; • Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, usage preferences); • Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Site(s), including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently; and/or • Improve our communications and experience for you. The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. Instructions for blocking or allowing cookies in common web browsers are provided at the links below: • Internet Explorer 7 and 8 • Firefox • Google Chrome • Apple Safari • AboutCookies.org We use the following cookies: • Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. • Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. • Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). • Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. Cookie name Purpose Google Analytics (SID and SSID) These cookies are targeting/advertising cookies. They use data to profile the interests of webs users and sell advertising space to organizations based on the interest profiles. Although not all cookies and similar technologies that we use are required for you to use the Site and/or Services, disabling these technologies altogether could prevent the Site / Services from working properly and disable features that allow you to take full advantage of the Site and Services we offer.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROCESSORS.
To ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the third parties we share your personal data with to ensure that your personal data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you choose to limit the information you provide to us (or, in some circumstances, provide no personal information at all, then we may be unable to provide you with the products, services or information you have expressed an interest in, or which we have a contract to provide to you. We may also be unable to provide you with access to some or all of our Site (or their functionality).
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site and/or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We will take steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless there is a legal reason or other valid reason for which we maintain the information.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER WEBSITES YOU VISIT.
DO NOT TRACK.
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
HOW THE LAW PROTECTS YOU.
Our business, systems and Site are designed to comply with all relevant and appropriate national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy, including (without limitation) the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The GDPR allows us to collect and use personal information from residents within the European Economic Area only for one or more of the following reasons: 1. To fulfill a contract we have with you; 2. When we have a legal duty; 3. When it is in our legitimate interest; or 4. When you provide consent.
YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU RESIDE IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
NOTICE TO UTAH RESIDENTS.
We do not disclose a user’s personal data to any third-party for such third-party’s direct marketing purposes.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATIONS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING DATA PRIVACY OR DATA SECURITY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT PACKAGE ALL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, DATA BREACH, OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, EVEN IF PACKAGE ALL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT PACKAGE ALL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHTS OR THE RIGHTS OF ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ANY EVENT, IF PACKAGE ALL IS FOUND TO HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES RECOVERABLE AGAINST PACKAGE ALL ARE LIMITED TO YOUR ACTUAL, PROVEN DAMAGES.